1 Food Allergy/Sensitivity Test to 88 different foods with permanent access to all your results. Additional testing available for an added fee
- 1 orientation session (Dora)
Learn the ins and outs of the Healthie system, how to food journal, manage your documents, file and care plan, and meal planning software
Be introduced to Dora and learn how coaching will help you through your plan
- Unlimited* functional nutrition meal plans by Amber that take into account your detailed health history, current goals, lab results and program length (this plan will change and update as your needs change throughout the 6 month plan) *for the duration of the time you are actively working with Amber and meeting at least every 3 months
- Comprehensive written graduation plan to give you advice and goals for your next steps after the program is over
- Supplement protocol to align with your custom plan and personalized Fullscript account
- 1- 2 hour Lab Review Session (Amber and Dora)
In this session Amber will guide you through your lab results, helping you to understand how they fit a larger picture of your health. She will discuss her plan for the next 3 months and her supplement protocol and give you ample time to ask questions.
Dora will take you through Amber’s meal portions for you and teach you how to actually implement your plan into daily life. You will set some goals and implement accountability strategies to help you stay on track
- 4 follow up sessions (1 hr each -Amber)
In month 2, Amber will check in on your progress and guide you through her plan for your next months on the program. Your feedback on the first month of your program will help Amber guide you down the appropriate path forward, adjusting your portions, meal plan, and supplement protocol as needed.
In month 3-5, you and Amber will continue checking in to adjust your plan as needed and update your goals and protocols
End of month 6 (final visit with Amber) she will detail her advice for continuing forward, including what to expect in the future and how to meet any challenges she foresees ahead. She will create a lifestyle supplement protocol for you and give you direction on the timeline for them as well
- 8 coaching sessions (30 minutes each- Dora)
Every 2-3 weeks you will meet with Dora to discuss goals, implementation, and coaching strategy. Dora knows the ins and outs of Amber’s plan for you and will help hold you accountable and give you tools to be successful
- Access to Real Plans meal planning software to help you create weekly meal plans, find aligned recipes, and grocery lists.
- Access to Healthie for food journaling, goal setting and care plan.
- Messaging support (Amber and Linneya). Ask whatever questions you have for the duration of your program and get answers! No need to wait until the next time you see Amber or Dora, we want to make sure you feel supported each step of the way. Messages are answered MTWF
- Option to continued visits with Amber at a discounted rate of $75 an hour (Amber’s usual rate is $150 per hour)
- Access to any of Amber’s online programs including Functional PCOS (excludes group program version)